Saturday, March 13, 2010

The BEST Sunscreen!

    I am always looking for a good sunscreen that does NOT make me look shiny (oily), break me out and make my sensitive skin irritated..... I actually found one!!! 

   Neutrogena's "Ultra Sheer Liquid" daily sunblock with SPF 70! It is oil-free, non-comodeogenic (doesn't clog pores) and the best part it is soooo light feeling, it can go under make-up and not feel thick and gross! Most sunblocks feel so heavy and I end up looking like a shine pit by the end of the day, but this one is AMAZING!!!!

   Since most women with PCOS have regular break out's we tend to use acne products every day, which makes our skin more prone to sun damage. So, please use a sunblock every day and it should at least have an SPF 30 or higher in it (that's what my dermatologist recomends) and don't forget to apply it to your neck also!

   Enjoy prettier skin ;)!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tips! I may have to try it out... I have a lot of problems with my skin because of PCOS, it'd be nice to have something that wouldn't aggravate it! Thanks!

    thepcosdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while I have been struggling to find a sunscreen that would suit my skin. The PCOS related breakouts have been so bad that my dermatologist put me off sunscreen absolutely. I do want to try Neutrogena and see if it works.
    Thanks!

    - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete